Latest News

Who is Lady Chelle

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 , Posted by Ladychelle.com at 9:40 AM

1. Who is Lady Chelle?

Lady Chelle is 239's Eye Candy..Ms Zoe Eye Candy aka the Fun Size Zoe! My goal is to be on the cover of magazines, and ultimately run my own Entertainment magazine.

2. Where you born and raised in Lee County?

No, I was born and raised in Port au Prince, Haiti..But since 1996 I've had the pleasure to call Lee County Home.

3. What is your heritage?


Haiiiitiiiann Baaaabiiii!


4. How long have you been doing what you do?

Actually not that long, I decided to fully pursue modeling in October of 2009

5. How did you get started in this industry? What was your motivation?

Ive been thru alot in my young life and I wanted to prove, mainly to my daughters, that you can go thru through the pits of hell, be at your lowest, and still come out on top!

6. What has been the BEST moment so far in your career?

Being able to represent my homeland (Haiti) during its time of crisis.

7. Whats the BEST thing about being in this industry?

The perks I guess, the freebies..lol...who doesnt like Free?


8. Walk me thru your creative process, do you have any SPECIAL routines?

Beyonce on the Ipod, imaginary Hater Blockers on, walk in to the set like I OWN it!


9. What is the Weirdest thing about you?

Im afraid of untasted bread or rather me choking on it!

10. Who's #1 in your life?

I actually have 5 number 1s (can a gurl be greedy? lol)...Of Course God, then my babies

11. Which superhero would you compare yourself to? Why?

Wonder Woman..Definately!...coz i sure Wonder about me sometimes..lol

12. Name 3 things you cannot live without.

Internet, Cell phone, and music




13. What's your all time favorite quote?

"It be like that sometimes"

14. Who's your all time favorite artist to listen to?

Mary J. Blidge!!!

15. Define "success"....

Being fulfilled by your accomplishments...being able to sit back, relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor..

16. How do you relax?

Climbing under my covers with a good book


17. What is your biggest fear?

Hmm...Snakes, the dark, heights, drowning to death...

18. If you could choose any other profession? Which would you choose and Why?

Id choose to be a teacher...it would be such a rewarding career..

19. Define "real"....

Being who you are at all times, even when no one is watching.

20. Define "sexy".....

Confidence

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment